Transmission Flush Service
Did you know that your transmission fluid circulates through your vehicle's transmission every four minutes when it is in operation? Transmission fluid works to lubricate, cool and clean all of the components of your vehicle's transmission. Over time, your car's transmission fluid can break down, making it less effective, which can lead to slipping in and out of gear, shifting problems or complete transmission failure. In fact, nearly ninety percent of automatic transmission failures are caused by overheating that results from transmission fluid contamination. Don't let this happen to you. Instead, bring your vehicle into Greulich's for our professional transmission flush service, which includes:
- Draining of degraded transmission fluid
- Chemical flush of transmission and components
- Replacement with quality transmission fluid appropriate for your vehicle
- Replacement of transmission filter
- Environmentally safe recovery and disposal of used transmission fluid
How Often Do I Need Transmission Services?
On average, you should have your vehicle's transmission fluid flushed every 30,000 miles or 3 years. However, some manufacturers recommend this service every 15,000 miles, so you should consult your owner's manual to be sure.